Too much Testosterone and not enough Estrogen
Ohhhhhh...who couldn't love that handsome boy! What a fantastic shot! It captures his fun-loving spirit! :) Miss you all so very much... Love you, Bren
HE is SO cute! Look at those blue, blue eyes! I hope that my little guy gets glasses some day- ADORABLE!
what a happy fella. I'm sure it's due to his sweet mom :-)
He is SUPER cute!!
What a cute photo!
Awww!
I ♥ him too and I don't even know him! =0){{but I feel like I do!}}
Ohhhhhh...who couldn't love that handsome boy! What a fantastic shot! It captures his fun-loving spirit! :) Miss you all so very much... Love you, Bren
ReplyDeleteHE is SO cute! Look at those blue, blue eyes! I hope that my little guy gets glasses some day- ADORABLE!
ReplyDeletewhat a happy fella. I'm sure it's due to his sweet mom :-)
ReplyDeleteHe is SUPER cute!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute photo!
ReplyDeleteAwww!
ReplyDeleteI ♥ him too and I don't even know him! =0)
ReplyDelete{{but I feel like I do!}}