How VERY exciting! I love the floorplan...and the exterior is marvelous...I'm gonna be soooo jealous of that gorgeous porch! You're going to have the best time...it's hard work making all the decisions...and it gets a bit stressful...but it's so worth it in the end! CONGRATS! We are going to have the best time watching the progress on your blog!
Yay! Yay! Yipee! YAY!! I'm so excited! Ecstatic! You guys deserve this home, a place to finally spread out!!!! And if you can believe it, this is the 1st I've seen of your plans. They are gorgeous!!!! LOVE them, can't wait til you break ground. Are you still aiming for next month??? Love you, Bren
I Just came over from Blah blah blah's blog and had to laugh at your "sparkling boobies" story, who would have thought body wash. Anyhow I just wanted to say that I LOVE your house plan and how exciting for all of you. Good luck.
What a pretty house!! I like the layout too...especially the two kids rooms with the bathroom between them!
ReplyDeleteIt looks sooooooo pretty. When will it be ready for me to move in?
ReplyDeletevery nice!
ReplyDeleteOh how EXCITING!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHow VERY exciting! I love the floorplan...and the exterior is marvelous...I'm gonna be soooo jealous of that gorgeous porch! You're going to have the best time...it's hard work making all the decisions...and it gets a bit stressful...but it's so worth it in the end! CONGRATS! We are going to have the best time watching the progress on your blog!
ReplyDeleteYay! Yay! Yipee! YAY!! I'm so excited! Ecstatic! You guys deserve this home, a place to finally spread out!!!! And if you can believe it, this is the 1st I've seen of your plans. They are gorgeous!!!! LOVE them, can't wait til you break ground. Are you still aiming for next month??? Love you, Bren
ReplyDeleteI loooove that house! Covered porches?! Two of them?! Sign me up! It is my dream to have a porch some day...sigh....
ReplyDeleteAwesome house! I love the look and design of it! I can't wait to watch as you build it.
ReplyDeletep.s. Post below?
A-W-E-S-O-M-E
oh, and I am Edwards, sorry!
Gorgeous! How exciting!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! It's beautiful!
ReplyDeleteYour sparkly boob story has had me laughing, still!
I Just came over from Blah blah blah's blog and had to laugh at your "sparkling boobies" story, who would have thought body wash. Anyhow I just wanted to say that I LOVE your house plan and how exciting for all of you. Good luck.
ReplyDeleteCheri
Awesome News!!!! Congrats!
ReplyDeletewow - that's beautiful.
ReplyDelete