And a teaser it is! What a beautiful bride, and photo! Can't wait to see more pics...how's your "trigger" finger holding up? You must certainly have some fantastic photos!!! Sounds like it went ok!?!?!?! So excited for you and your quick-growing business...you deserve all the perks and success that comes with it! You have TALENT my dear! Love you, Bren
Oh wow!!! I can't wait to see them. That's a TON of frames to go through. =0) I don't envy that part, but I bet you got a few THOUSAND GREAT ONES, huh? How cool!!!
Gorgeous! I love the reflection in the mirror, the fuzziness in the background that makes you focus on the bride- EVERYTHING! Very well done and professional.
And a teaser it is! What a beautiful bride, and photo! Can't wait to see more pics...how's your "trigger" finger holding up? You must certainly have some fantastic photos!!! Sounds like it went ok!?!?!?! So excited for you and your quick-growing business...you deserve all the perks and success that comes with it! You have TALENT my dear! Love you, Bren
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely bride!! I can't wait to see more!
ReplyDeleteOh wow!!! I can't wait to see them. That's a TON of frames to go through. =0) I don't envy that part, but I bet you got a few THOUSAND GREAT ONES, huh? How cool!!!
ReplyDeleteHurry up, Woman! We wanna see.
That's a great picture!!!
ReplyDeletefrom the looks of this photo, bride and groom will be thrilled with the photos! Great job!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous! I love the reflection in the mirror, the fuzziness in the background that makes you focus on the bride- EVERYTHING!
ReplyDeleteVery well done and professional.
They say all brides are beautiful, and you have captured that "beautifully."
ReplyDeleteLove, Theresa