Thursday, June 11, 2009

Out of the Cave

Good Morning Fellow Bloggers! (For those of you visiting from MckMama's site... You need to go read the sparkly boobie post! Do it... you will get a good laugh... I promise!)

Yes, I am still going through the 9,024 frames I took over the weekend. But I will post more pictures as soon as I get them done! I know all of you are anxious to see them! I don't feel like I did a great job, but it was okay for my first try. Of course, I am my own worst critic. I learned buckets, though! :)

When I returned home, Tater Bug woke up from his nap with a case of pink eye! Yup, that's right! Fun and games I tell ya! I had to keep him home Monday and Tuesday. I worked on "catch up" projects the whole time I was home. No, I didn't work mostly on the wedding. Tater Bug & Stink Bait had been neglected for over a month, so I uploaded pictures to that all day! Seriously, I have DSL, but it is sssslllloooowwww! So, you will just have to wait for a few more days! Hehe!

I think the rest of the family is coming down with some type of flu. Golf Man is headed to the doctor today and Tater Bug has been coughing with no drainage. I have had a sore throat and my ear has been hurting. It's always somethin, isn't it?

So I must mention that my blog has had more traffic than usual the last couple of weeks! Thanks to my sparkly boobie post! Nikki over at Blah, Blah, Blah Blog is hilarious! And she finds some of the funniest stuff for her "I Wish Wednesday" Posts! You must check her out! Also, knowing that I made Alicia over at Yaya Stuff laugh made my day! She was still giggling enough to mention it on her blog! Thanks Ladies! :) I had too much fun writing it! And I got a few extra followers in the process! Welcome to my blog and I really hope I don't disappoint you! (I really am not that witty all of the time!)

Speaking of, I did take your advice and sent the letter to Olay themselves. I was hoping for a funny response in return. However, they felt the need to "compensate" me with a coupon for a free body wash! Since I wasn't looking for something like that, maybe I am feeling generous enough to "share the love!" Yes, that's right! You TOO can have sparkly boobies! Just leave me a comment in this post and I will draw one lucky winner to sparkle with me! :) And, for an extra entry, you can share the love for me! Blog about my post and link back to it and I will give you an extra entry! Just leave a separate comment telling me you did! You have until Sunday night, June 14th at 9 pm EST! Good luck!


12 comments:

  1. Sorry everyone is sick, 3 out of 4 of us are sick too.

    Too funny about the compensation!! I was telling some of the girls I work with about your post, they were cracking up too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OO I want sparkly boobies too! LOL

    if I win- aleisefrench02@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. How awesome you are a "link" on MckMama! All your blog-fantasy wishes have come true!! :) Hee-hee! I'm sure you have more, but my this must be a super awesome highlight! Sorry you guys are all under the weather. Sure hope you're all feeling better soon as we'll be in town a week from today! YAY!!! Miss you all so very much! Love you, Bren

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Aileigh, I can't even remember if I blogged about your post or not. I know I sent links to friends and relatives cuz to me it was just THE ALL TIME BEST! =0)

    I would love to win and have sparkly boobies of my very own. Okay, I'd use it on my legs... so disregard that! It sounded just a bit TOO odd - even for ME!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It stinks that everyone is sick...pink eye was going around at our church last week!! I hope the sickness is gone soon!
    Your sparkly boob story was SUPER funny!! How fun that you are giving us all the chance to have sparkly boobies with you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, if I win, I can use it with my belly dance costume to add some extra zing!

    Hope everyone is feeling better soon...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey at least you got a coupon for your troubles!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loved the sparkly boobie story! Not scheduled for a boobie squish anytime soon and want to walk on the wild side and have sparkly boobies!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Did I tell you I lactated on the boobie machine? Yup! LOL

    Hope everyone feels better soon.

    J

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for your sweet post. I hope you didn't mind that I used you in my post, but your story was so touching and explains how I feel about Avery's Birth father vs. Andrew.

    You are an amazing woman and your words and encouragment are so inspiring!

    May God Bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pink eye, yuck!

    And the above referenced post cracked me up!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Woohoo!! I have been feeling so yucky lately, I need some boob sparkles to spice things up a bit! ;)
    I am sorry about the pink eye- that sucks. Hope you all feel better from the flu bug soon!

    ReplyDelete