Tuesday, June 30, 2009

A Little Bit of This, A Little Bit of That

Well, I have been noticeably absent for the past few days. For that, I apologize! As I mentioned in my NMM Post yesterday, things have been hectic! I am feeling a bit overwhelmed!

I need to get the wedding pics done and up on a website. Hopefully that will happen this evening. I have worked the last two days on reprint orders. One was a week old! Yikes! I hope that mom doesn't get mad about that. Life just got away from me last week! I wasn't home Friday or Saturday because of the fair and a birthday party. Luckily I will be getting paid for my services at the fair! But not until I get the pictures to them. I got through the pig show last night. I also have two proof books to do! One for the wedding and another for a senior.

Tomorrow, my dear granny turns 80! I can't believe it! Seriously, this woman is near and dear to my heart! I used to come home from high school and call her to tell her about my day. Everyday. And we talked for at least an hour! We will be celebrating with her at a local restaurant tomorrow night. Happy Birthday Granny!!!!

A few more shout outs are in order for tomorrow! My mom and dad will have been married for 26 years! Happy Anniversary! Love you both! And two of my very dear friends will be celebrating their 33rd birthday as well! Yep, they are twins! So here is a Happy Birthday B & M!!!! Love you both too!

Wow, July 1st seems to be a busy day all around! :)

Then, Thursday evening, I will need to get packed and ready to go for our weekend at the lake! We are visiting some long time friends of my parents at their cabin! It should be loads of fun! I simply adore this woman and never get to spend any time to speak of with her! Not to mention a fun weekend of water activities! We leave Friday morning! I can't wait!

I am still waiting to hear from the public school system about Tater Bug. She told me that I should know something by the first of July. Well, that would be tomorrow. My stomach is in knots over it. I just really hope he gets in. He needs to be in a structured preschool setting. The woman agreed with me on that. We just have to meet the guidelines set forth by the state. Keep your fingers crossed!

If I don't get a chance to blog again, I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday weekend! :)

4 comments:

  1. I think that post made my head spin!!

    Have a fun weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You certainly have a lot to celebrate! Enjoy all of the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy #80 to Granny!!! Happy 26 years of wedded bliss to your 'rents!!! And thanks for my b-day shout out! (And M's!) :) I'm so excited that you will be enjoying a BREAK this weekend! I hope you find a bit of time to RELAX and enjoy the holiday, and of course enjoy the time with your family. I'm excited you don't really have anything "planned!" You deserve a mental vacation as well as a physical one!!! Miss you much! Love you, Bren

    ReplyDelete