We have a WINNER!

That's right! My very good friend Alicia who I blogged about in that very post won the free Olay Body Wash! She will have sparkly boobies too! I will tell you... I won her adoption giveaway (which was sooooo generous) and I think I might throw in a few extras with her coupon! ;)Hop on over to her blog and learn about her quest to become a Mommy... one way or the other! She has dealt with endometriosis, miscarriage, and the adoption process. She is one super lady and I am so thankful that she found me on here! Congratulate her!


LMAO! Yeah for YAYA!
ReplyDeleteCongrats to YAYA...one deserving lady!!! :) Love ya, Bren
ReplyDeleteHahahaha! Yes! Awesome!!! Whoo hoo!!! Thank you!!!
ReplyDeleteGo Yaya, Go Yaya, Go Yaya. Congrats!!! That post was hilarious A.
ReplyDeleteLove ya
Congrats to her here... and now I'll go give her congrats on HER blog! =0)
ReplyDeleteCongrats to her!
ReplyDeleteYay Yaya!
ReplyDelete