Wednesday, June 17, 2009

A Walk Down Memory Lane

Wednesday's Walk Down Memory Lane

Come for a walk with me down Memory Lane!
And if you have a "Memory Lane" post, head on over to Scottsville to join in on the fun!


I have been wanting to do this for some time now, but I can NEVER remember to dig out the old picture files! :) I have a mommy brain, what can I say?

This picture is one of my favorites of Tater Bug! It was two years ago (almost to the day) and he had just started walking! He was out in the yard toddling around and we looked over and found him like this. ASLEEP! With one shoe off! :) I have no idea how that happened, but I loved it! We just let him take his morning nap out in the yard! It was really cute!

13 comments:

  1. That is too funny! Don't you wish sometimes that you could fall asleep anywhere like little kids can!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwwwwww! How cute is that? Just flopped down and didn't bother getting back up, huh? I feel that way sometimes!!!! =0)

    I'll go link ya up right now. Thanks so much for taking my walk with me today. Loved it!

    {{hugs}}

    Erica

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet is that. He looks so comfy and content!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Being a kid is HARD WORK!! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is TOO precious! I love it when they just fall asleep wherever!

    ReplyDelete
  6. He looks so comfortable. Nothing like a summer day snooze.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh- how adorable! What a precious picture!!!

    ReplyDelete