Taking the idea from Cammie, I am blunking! Yep, it is not even 5 pm and I am Blogging Drunk! Blame it Jose or Beth. Whichever you like! I arrived at the Lake and was given a nice beverage almost immediately! Instead of opting for a glass of water when I was clearly parched, I drank a cool beverage in a very large container! Mind you, I drink maybe twice a year! I was tipsy before I knew it and now I am blogging under the influence! Don't judge! :). Hope everyone has a safe weekend!
Drink on girlfriend...especially for those of us who can't! Enjoy your Lake weekend~can't wait to hear how relaxed you are!! Love you, & Happy 4th! Bren
ReplyDeleteLOL at "Blunking"! What a brilliant word! Whenever I blunk I always have these email replies back to my comments the next morning and I'm all 'I commented on their blog? I don't remember doing that!'
ReplyDeleteohhh, it IS early to be blunking. excellent!!!
ReplyDeleteHave fun!
Yeah, Friday night is a great night to go blunking! Where's my beverage?
ReplyDeleteDrink it up!!! But for someone who is blunking, you typed pretty freakin good!!! Drink one for me. ;)
ReplyDeleteBlunk all you want, just don't take pictures or drive heavy machinery :-)
ReplyDeletetoo funny! Hope you had a great 4th!
ReplyDeleteYou were also Facebooking at the same time, weren't you? ha ha ha
ReplyDeleteGlad you had a great weekend!