Monday, July 6, 2009

Not Me Monday 7-6-09



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


Well looky here! We do not have a new logo! I do not absolutely love it! Not to mention that it does not coordinate with my little pink theme going on here! So this week, I have not been really bad. I did not do any of the following:


I did not, in an attempt to up security on our program here at work, completely lock myself and the manager out of the system. I did not realize it when trying to post payroll. I did not have to call the help desk! They did not have to dial into my computer and make me turn away while they "unlocked" it! I was not completely mortified!


I also did not take Tater Bug and Stink Bait to a bible study at the park. Tater Bug was not playing really hard! I did not turn my head for a second and find him with his pants down. He did not proceed to take a poo on the playground. I did not let him finish! I was not completely frantic and tried to destroy all evidence that this happened!


We did not go to the lake this weekend with some dear friends! I was not intoxicated within an hour of arriving! I did not get on my phone and blunk (blog drunk) for the first time! It was not 4 pm when this happened! I did not sober up before I went to bed! I did not feel completely guilty for doing this! We did not have a blast! I will not be looking forward to spending more time with them!


Speaking of the lake, I did not have Stink Bait sitting on the porch with us. He is not on the verge of crawling right now! He did not take a little tumble off of the edge! It was not only a few inches off the ground. He did not land on asphalt! I did not feel completely guilty! He did not cry for just a few seconds. He was not his happy go lucky self within in minutes! He does not have a little evidence of it still on his head!


What did you not do this week?


14 comments:

  1. Pooping on the playground? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poo on the playground? That brought the first chuckle of the day, and is just as good as your sparkly boobies post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did not have a tuff week.. and you did not make me laugh like a madwoman at the poo on the playground!
    LOL Great Not Me Post!
    Thanks for sharing! Have a great week.
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, he pooped on the playground? OH WOW, that one had me LOL! You poor thing. Boys - heck KIDS! Gotta love 'em.

    Have a great Monday!

    PS - my camera was on the ACTION setting for the fireworks shoot. =0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pooping on the playground is too funny...mine have peed before, but never pooped! And kids are tough...that little fall probably didn't bother Stink Bait a bit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your so funny!! I love your blog and your posts, especially your Not Me Mondays, but I especially loved the sparkly boobies!! I think I've told about everyone I knew. They WILL NOT be using Olay Body Wash anytime soon and probably WILL NOT enjoy it. ;)

    Love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  7. He took a poo at the playground?? Hahahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too funny about the playground! My son likes to pee on every tree he can. :) Boys will be boys!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't believe the playground poop! LOLOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think you had the craziest, funniest week ever! From locking you AND your boss out of the computer (hee-hee!) to frantically cleaning up poo at the playground...I'm so happy you were able to "enjoy" yourself at the Lake! Sorry Stink Bait took a tumble, but sounds like he's no worse for the wear!! Love you, Miss you, hope this week is still fun for your Not Me's, but is a bit "cleaner" for you!! Bren

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Aileigh thanks for stopping by my blog and entering my Twilight giveaway! :) Nice to meet you and I look forward to getting to know you in the blog world :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I awared you the Amazing Lady Award on my blog.

    This award is presented to those ladies who simply amaze others by their strength and courage. So many people give up when life gets tough, but so many keep fighting.


    You are amazing and inspire so many!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey, I found your blog through MckMama's... what a great "not me" post! It's so fun to browse through them and get a few chuckles of all the things we "dont do".
    I also was going to ask for a bit of help. (this should take less than a minute) I entered my son in a Crazy Haired Baby photo shoot contest. He is in the top 9.. and it's just down to who gets the most votes.
    If you could click on this link: http://lucylimestudios.com/2009/07/crazy-haired-kids-casting-call-shannon-stevenson-lucy-lime/
    Select baby #6
    Click Vote
    Thanks for your help! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are crazy cool! I love that you blunked and lived to tell about it! Also, the computer thing? I'd have been embarrassed too!

    ReplyDelete