Wednesday, July 8, 2009

A Day Of Fun!

Another Update: High Tailing it out of here!

Update: Raindrops are fallin on my head!

Update: Just ate lunch! Was blistering hot when we got here! Hit the wave pool immediately! Tater Bug went down the kiddie water slide about 50 times! He loved it! We took both kids on the lazy river. As soon as I put Stink Bait in the tibe, he fell asleep! He was conked out!

Well, today we are headed to Holiday World! Hubby, myself, and Memaw packed up both boys for a day of fun, sun, and water! I may add to the post as the day goes by. Right now, we are in the car on the way.

Funny:

Memaw to Tater Bug: You are loud!
Tater Bug: I not loud I crazy!
M: You're crazy?
TB: No I not crazy you crazy!


13 comments:

  1. That kid cracks me up. Have fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Love the Crazy-ness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not sure what Holiday World is, but I hope it's fun...and not too crazy!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry to hear it's so hot, hope the water is refreshing at least! Can't wait for some pictures!!! LOVE that the whole family is there, including Memaw! Too cool! Love you, Bren

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so jealous of your warm weather. It's still very mild here and if I put the kids in the pool they would surely get frostbite!

    Hope you have a terrific day!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stopping by to say thank you for my package!

    ReplyDelete