Little Bugz had our second wedding Saturday night. So I went straight from the work celebration to the wedding with a shower and clean up in between! (Don't worry, I remembered my deodorant this time!) I literally went from sun up to sun down! That's okay though because I stayed in my pj's all day yesterday! ;)
Stink Bait is officially crawling and pulling up! It is crazy. My babe is no longer! I can't believe he is 9 months old! At his well baby last week, he weighed in at a whopping 23 pounds 6 ounces and was 29 1/2 inches long! Seriously, the kid is huge! His head measurement took a jump so we are going to keep an eye on it. I have to take him back in six weeks for another measurement. The doc doesn't think it is anything to worry about. Other than that, he is happy and healthy! And cute as a button if I do say so! :)
On to some not so good news, I have been upset by the loss of little Avery. She fought a hard 9 weeks, but her little body just couldn't take anymore. Hop over to The Keirsey's and show them a little love. Please? Also, while I am at it, Stellan is not doing well again. This seriously breaks my heart. He has been through so much! I don't even know what to say. Anyway, go show MckMama and Stellan some love too.

Sounds like you are very busy. But it sounds fun too.
ReplyDeleteMy family is praying too.
Glad to see you back around. We've missed you! But trust me, I understand BUSY. This summer has been FLYING by, huh? Whew.
ReplyDeleteHappy Monday Aileigh. Now I'm off right now to visit Avery's parents. I've already been keeping up with Stellan and praying for him and his family.
You have been SUPER busy the past two weeks! Your little guy sounds like he is just about as big as mine! Eli is 10 months and weighs about 25 pounds!!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe your little one is upright already! My, how they grow!
ReplyDeleteYou've just been a busy little bee!
ReplyDeleteI am in much of the same boat as you are when looking at Avery...I think, is he really almost a year old? Man! Time flies.