Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
You would think that after the week I had for my last NMM post, things would be a little calmer. Am I just prone to these idiotic happenings? How do they seek me out and find me? Seriously?!? So here is a rundown of what I did not do this week!
I did not have a part time side job interview on Monday. I did not leave the house forgetting to put on deodorant. (Seriously not like me...) I did not catch a small whiff of myself halfway through the day. In preparation for my interview, I did not go into the bathroom here at work and proceed to wash my pits with soap and water in the sink. I, then, did not spray room freshener (citrus) in the air and walk my pits into them. I would never do such a thing! I am always sanitary and fresh smelling. I did not turn the AC up to full blast and position the fans to keep the pits dry while I drove to said interview! It did not work and I did not make it through the interview without smelling foul! I did not immediately go home and put on deodorant! Definitely not me!
We did not visit a semi-local theme/water park! It was not so very much fun! However, Tater Bug did not have an incident. He was not playing so hard that he told us he had to go potty when it was nearly too late. Daddy did not have the unfortunate job of taking him only to find a surprise in his swim trunks! (What is it with this kid?) Daddy did not have to remove all evidence! Mommy was not grateful that we were at a splash area and not an actual body of water when this happened!
Later in the day, we did not get caught in a lightening storm/monsoon! I did not watch my hubby take 4 steps at a time while trying to rescue Tater Bug from the storm! If I had watched that, it certainly would not be from one of two family bathrooms that I scored! Six of us did not huddle in that 4X6 box until the storm let up! I was not the hero of the day for finding family bathrooms!
We did not cut out early because of said storms. We were not soaked to the bone! We did not drive 30 miles in wet clothes. Of course, if we had, we would not have stopped at a hamburger/ice cream joint! It was not super delicious! It was not there that I discovered that Tater Bug got a little burnt! I did not re-apply sunscreen at least 3 times in the 5 hours we were there to prevent burns! I am not baffled at how that happened!
What did you not do this week?

Hee-hee! I just LOVE your NMM's!! And a side job...are you absolutely silly/crazy!?! I hope the pit cleaning/citrus room freshner/direct-aimed AC worked, can't wait to hear more about this job!!! Happy to hear you enjoyed the non-monsoon time at the waterpark, and the soaking wet ice cream eating as well~ahhhh, gotta love summer! Miss you much! Love you, Bren
ReplyDeleteGreat Not Me's!! We went to the splash pad this week and my 10 month old did NOT have a disgusting blow out while wearing a swim diaper...poo and swimming just don't go together!
ReplyDeletehahahahaha. Nice choice of deodorant. If you come to Share, will you bring that nice scent of deodorant so I can try. Hope you got the side job!!!
ReplyDeleteI heart you Aileigh. ;)
Aileigh, you NEVER fail to make me laugh!!! That armpit story is hilarious! First big laugh of the day! Thank you!
ReplyDeleteAhhh, the joys of motherhood! Presents in the swimtrunks - at least hubby found that gift and not you. =0)
ReplyDeleteGlad y'all had fun at the waterpark, but sorry you had to hunker down and hide from the storm! Still, makes for a great Not Me Monday!
Great NMM as always!! The deodorant story is tooo funny. SO glad that didn't happen!!
ReplyDeleteI have got to find a splas pad for my kiddos to play in. It sounds like such fun!
Now those are some funny NMM's!
ReplyDeleteHaha! The armpit thing killed me!
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed reading your blog. Thank you for sharing. There’s a new game on Wednesday's its....”What would your children say?” Wednesday. You can see the details by going to the link on my home page that says, “What would your children say?” Wednesday. I hope you can join in the fun
ReplyDeleteHi there!
ReplyDeleteHopping over from MckMama's NMM! First time visiting your blog and I was not disappointed! LOVED the NMM about the deoderant! Laughed hysterically!
~ Jennifer
http://thetoyboxyears.blogspot.com/
I am still laughing at the deoderant one! I loved it! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteDid the makeshift deodorant hold up through the interview?
ReplyDelete