Well, today I have my meeting with Tater Bug's ARC! That would be the Admissions/Release Committee. I am a little nervous. Anxious for him to start school. I can't believe my baby is going to school! It just doesn't seem possible! I think we will go over his plan and finalize all the paperwork! I think he is excited... We moved his carseat over for dropoff. He knows why we moved it and continues to talk about going to school. I just hope he behaves! :). So, I will update later with the results of the meetin!
On a side note: Please keep M2 from "Mommy of M's" blog today. He is having surgery that will allow him to have his trach removed. Hop over there and show her a little love. She is a former NICU mom! Thanks!
School started here yesterday and my kids were so excited! They are in a small school system this year and seem so excited for the smaller numbers. I'm excited to be back in my hometown where you know everyone involved with your child.
ReplyDeleteGood luck today! Looking forward to the update. :) Love you, Bren
ReplyDeleteBig things happening for you and yours!!! Hope all goes well... and I will be praying!
ReplyDeleteGod bless-
Amanda
As I type this stink bait is staring me in the eyes... what a charmer!