Monday, August 17, 2009

Not Me Monday 8-17-09



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


Well, this week has not been absolutely crazy! Of course, what day is not in my household? Here is not a recap of events...


My three year old did not declare "I watch butt!" to me. He did not insist on watching "butt" to the point where he got angry. I was not puzzled as to what he was referring to! (The only thing I can not think of is he was referring to Buzz, as in Lightyear.) I am not still in the dark over what he thought he wanted to watch. He has also not told me in the past that he wanted to watch "green head" as well. If anyone can shed some light on the subject, please do not feel free to let me know.


I did not do 14 photo shoots (of NICU babies) in a matter of 28 hours! I did not have the help of my mom and dear friend K! I would not have been overwhelmed had I not had them there! It was not a rewarding experience! I do not look forward to doing it again! I did not come home to a cleaned bathroom and the laundry done! My hubby is not the best! I am not really lucky to have him!


I did not multi-task on my way home from the hospital Friday night. I was not on my phone with my friend B when I saw this piece of work! I did not switch my blackberry to camera mode so I could capture the moment. B was not on the phone the whole time. I did not get a little too close. Nope, def not me!


They are not going to pour the basement walls today on our house! I am not anxious to get in! I did not contemplate packing over the weekend. I did not clean the top of my fridge and then decide that I could pack another day.


I am not excited to see B this week! Her and her daughter, A, are not coming home! It has not been 2 months (but feels like 6) since I have seen them! I will not be loading her up with baby gear and clothes! She may not have to strap A to the hood to get home! (Just kidding) I can not wait to take pictures of A again!


What did you not do this week?



8 comments:

  1. We can't wait to see you either! :) LOVE that Golf Man multi-tasked this weekend; watching the boys and cleaning!?!?! Awesome! Hard to believe they're already pouring the basement walls, it goes so fast in the beginning! Looking forward to taking a trip to the lot and "walking the land" with you and the blueprints! ;) Maybe Tater Bug & A can "watch butt" together? I imagine she's never seen it! HA! Again I am just over the moon that you had such a wonderful experience at the NICU, and a special thanks go out to your Mom and K for helping out! They rock too!!! Love you, Bren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing, just clicked over from MckMama's site!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you should go with "Buzz"...sounds much nicer! LOL My 14 month grandson is saying some rather suspicious things these days too. I've decided not to put too much thought into it. Seems safer that way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now, for some reason the "I love big butts" song is playing in my head after reading what your son said. LMAO

    Fun post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, just hopped over from Mckmama's. Nice blog. So you have a Woody and Buzz fan, too???Blessings, Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too funny about "I watch butt"! I just hope he is a big Toy Story fan like my boys are and he is just wanted to watch some Buzz Lightyear!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Aileigh! Sorry it's been a while since I commented on your blog. I'm so glad that you are still great at Not Me Mondays. And of course I am still wanting to do that every Monday.

    Your hubby is the greatest!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness, that's a LOT of photoshoots! How scarey and fun all at the same time! I'll have to check out those pics! =0)

    Happy TUESDAY now. =0)

    Erica

    ReplyDelete