Friday, August 14, 2009

This And That

Well! Life has been a little on the hectic side! I mentioned in Monday's post that we had the hole dug... Well the footers have been poured and it is my understanding the basement walls will be done by next week! I came in UNDER budget on the kitchen cabinets! That is music to my ears! We still have to finalize the hardwood floor color/type. But the rest of the flooring has been picked out! I have also picked out paint colors, faucets, some lighting, and fans! The closing should be by the 28th or so. The appraiser came out Wednesday and I am curious to find out wht the land and building come in at! Things are moving right along! I will post pics this weekend!

Tater Bug will start pre-school in a couple of weeks! I have the meeting with the ARC on the 19th. Then the teacher will do a home visit. I have all the paperwork done, just need to find his social security card. Exciting! I know he is excited because his friend from daycare will be in his class!

I am going to take pictures at our local NICU today and tomorrow! I am excited and nervous all at the same time! I just hope I don't screw it up! :)

That's it for now! Hope you all have a great weekend!




5 comments:

  1. I can't wait to hear how the NICU photos go~and don't worry you won't screw it up. You are a kind, caring, compassionate woman who has also learned an unfortunate lesson about hard drives recently...I'm sure you'll be extra diligent in your time, presence, pictures, and sharing of pics. You'll do a FANTASTIC job! Also excited to learn you're under budget on the cabinets (how did that happen??)! And that you'll meet with the ARC for preschool on the 19th, that's our BIG day here too as A has her open house that evening! So hard to believe our 1st born's are old enough for this stuff already!?! Love you & you'll do great tonight and tomorrow! Bren

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must've missed something... Did you buy a new house?! Can't wait to hear about the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait, I'm an idiot! LOL I remember now, you're building! duh! sorry! ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Coming in under budget on anything is a good thing!

    I am so jealous that you have hardwood flooring...happy for you, but jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You sound busy!! Good job on coming in under budget. That is probably one thing that would never happen for me.

    ReplyDelete