Oh my goodness...you have BRICK, and doors & windows, and roughed in electric, and roughed in plumbing (pretty tub! lovin' the shower head too, wish we'd done that!)...holy smokes! They're movin' fast!!! I've been so anxious to see your brick & roof color! LOVE it!!! Can't wait til the moment I'm actually standing in your FINISHED house. :) yay!!!! You have to be ECSTATIC! Congrats again. Thanks for the update! Love you, Bren
Like the house, LOVE the tub! ;)
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness...you have BRICK, and doors & windows, and roughed in electric, and roughed in plumbing (pretty tub! lovin' the shower head too, wish we'd done that!)...holy smokes! They're movin' fast!!! I've been so anxious to see your brick & roof color! LOVE it!!! Can't wait til the moment I'm actually standing in your FINISHED house. :) yay!!!! You have to be ECSTATIC! Congrats again. Thanks for the update! Love you, Bren
ReplyDeleteLove that bathtub!!
ReplyDeleteYou guys will be moving in soon!! I love the bathtub facuets!
ReplyDeleteLooks great! It is coming along so fast!
ReplyDeleteI was out at the house with D a couple of days ago and it is REAL! I can so very much see you all there. It's so exciting!
ReplyDeleteLove, Bren's Mom