This is my one place that I can get things out and connect with wonderful people! Have a little fun, which is what I am needing in my life right now.
I have neglected lots of thing I love.... blogging, my camera, scrapbooking, etc.... Sadly, I got so wrapped up in Christmas, I didn't take a single picture. It seemed like every day there was something going on. We took video of Christmas morning, but no pictures! UGH! Here is where I smack myself silly!
I was the MOST DISORGANIZED I have ever been this Christmas. I think house building completely wore me out. It seemed like I was doing things as I needed to. Treading water, just to keep up. I volunteered for something that was really rewarding, but oh so very disorganized. In the end it worked out, but the timing was aweful! I am probably going to do it next year, but I will have a plan of attack first. Now that I know what to expect!
I am looking forward to some winter months to just catch up and get the house in order. We still have boxes upon boxes downstairs that need to be unpacked! The problem is, I don't know where I want to put it! I guess I need to take things in baby steps. We still have loads that we want to do to the house, but we don't have the financial resources to do it right now. It is a frustrating cycle!
I have set out to do a lifestyle change. Actually, I started it in September. I have lost about 20 lbs and 21 in so far! I have been working out every day! I did a 5k on the eliptical machine last Thursday! I have a goal to do a REAL 5k in May. I would like to run/jog the entire thing. However, I don't know how realistic that goal is. I guess I will get a better idea when the weather warms up and I can get outside. In the mean time, I am just going to train inside where it is warm. :)
Please forgive me for the lack of updates and bear with me while I catch up with all of you! :)
Much Love,

I completly understand about treading water...I feel like that all the time! Congrats on losing 20 pounds! You should post a new pic so we can see how cute you are! Good luck with catching up on all the blogs...I feel behind if I miss more than two or three days:)
ReplyDeleteYay! She's back! Congrats on the weight loss! You can totally do a 5K. Running on the treadmill is way harder than outside!
ReplyDeleteJust so glad to hear from ya.
ReplyDeletexoxox
Lauren
ahhhh I was so happy to see you updated! Miss you!!!
ReplyDeletexoxoxo
Kate
Welcome back! I so missed the updates here...& completely understand the no picture taking lately! I think we're in need of a girls getaway!!!!!!! :) Love you, adore you, miss you!! Bren
ReplyDeleteGlad to see you blogging again!
ReplyDelete