Sunday, October 31, 2010

Ha!

So I say I am gonna write, then I don't. Typical.

What do you say after 3 months away. Things are better, but they are also worse. I have been trying to get my medicine right, and this new one I think is making me worse. And I am putting off calling the doctor to tell him. Typical.

On the plus side, I have been trying to lose weight. Since September 7th. With diet and exercise. I have lost 10-15 pounds. Now don't sit there and say "That's great!" because it isn't. Not when you have 50+ pounds to lose. I am a big girl. I have a lot of weight on me. I have been doing this podcast called "Couch to 5k." I have been on week 1 for over 3 weeks. There is a reason and it isn't that I am lazy or anything. A month ago, I went to Atlanta, made a fool of myself by getting falling down drunk, and guess what?!?!?! I fell down drunk. Screwed up my knee. AGAIN! So I had started week 1 before I left. Had to take a week of detox. Then had to start slow again. I have been actively on week 1 for two weeks in a row. So Tuesday I will start week 2. Or tomorrow if time permits.

I am an accountant, and today is actually my fiscal year end. Boring to you, big deal to me. Life is gonna suck for me between now and Thanksgiving. So friends and family be warned... I will be very distracted for the next three weeks. Again, how is that much different from the last 4 months? Don't know, but can promise you that it will get worse.

At least I was more on top of SB's birthday! We had a fabulous 2nd birthday for him and I was actually able to plan ahead. (Last year we were in the middle of building, packing, etc....) We had a hayride for the kids and they got to get pumpkins. The original idea was to grow them ourselves, but our vines only produced ONE pumpkin. So we strategically placed them back on the property and "found" the patch! The little ones enjoyed it! By the end of the day, I was completely and totally exhausted. I haven't been sleeping very well and it was a busy weekend.

GM and I celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary on the 23rd! I took him to what used to be called Midnight Madness. We enjoyed our night away. :) All in all, we have had a great few months.



No comments:

Post a Comment