Wow times flies when you are having fun! I miss blogging so much! I have every intention of picking it back up again, and then I just don't. That would be typical Aileigh! Most of the time have the best intentions but have real problems following through. Sigh.
My babes are getting big! TB has hit a serious growth spurt! Of course he has the appetite to go along with it! He had a huge milestone last week. He started kindergarten!! My baby, my preemie is a big boy now and is starting his long journey of learning! It was a rough day for both of us, but he is doing very well now! The adjustment was much easier than I thought it would be. He is not going to the same school that he went to preschool. Long story, but their excuse for kicking him out was he was a "new" non-resident student and they aren't accepting "new" this year. Never in my wildest dreams would I have thought that he wouldn't be going there. Or else I would have reconsidered where he went to preschool. So he walked into a brand new school. Not knowing anybody. Not knowing any teachers. What a brave little boy!
SB is potty trained! Yup, thanks to K for making it happen. And quickly!!! She got him going and there was no turning back! He even told us he needed to go potty when he had a diaper on. It won't be too long and he will be sleeping in underwear at night. He is waking up with a dry pullup practically every morning! Yay! Less $$$!! He is talking up a storm! He can say almost complete sentences now. And he isn't even 3 yet! I am so proud of him. One major development on SB is that he was hospitalized for a week back in March. He was diagnosed with Reactive Airway Disease last fall. It is considered pre-asthma. He got sick, and it hit him like a ton of bricks! He is now officially asthmatic. The doctor added another medicine to his daily routine. So far he has been handling it well!
I am tired of the chunk! Time to lose it! Started a diet and exercise plan a couple of weeks ago and it is going well! I get up at 4:45 am to work out on my elliptical every morning. Watch what and how much I eat. Hopefully this is it! No, no hopefully! THIS IS IT! I am tired of being fat! I am going to get into shape! So far I have lost around 10 pounds but GM says it looks more like 15. So that is a plus! The depression is under control for now. I still have moments but who doesn't, right?
All in all life is good right now! I will try to post some updated pics of my babes soon. Hope everyone is well!
Hugs and Love,

So glad to see you posting again! :)
ReplyDeleteLove you girl! Congrats on the life changes you've made. Love the positive attitude too. Miss you and the kids like freakin' crazy...but you know that already. So fun to stumble across a new blog post, I do miss them, but you know that already too. Ha! Love you chick. Hugs. Bren
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeleteشركة كشف تسربات المياه بالرياض
شركة تنظيف شقق بالرياض
شركة جلى بلاط بالرياض
فنى سباك بالرياض
شركة تسليك مجارى بالرياض