Monday, January 12, 2009

Not Me Monday 1-12-09


Wow, I really do not have much to confess this week!

I did not get so into a game of Wii Golf that I blurted out "S@#!" in front of my voice recorder of a two year old. He did not then proceed to blurt out said curse word immediately following! I certainly did not have to hold back a laugh because the way he said it was soooo cute! That would make me a terrible mother so it really was not me!

I did not gloat to Golf Man that I beat him on the last hole of Wii Golf with a chip in birdie! I did not do a happy dance and get into his face! That would be immature.

I did not continue this extremely competitive nature by screaming at my nine year old cousin during an intense game of Scattergories at "family" game night. We were not in each other's faces screaming at the top of our lungs while many other younger children witnessed arguing over whether eggs were dairy or meat. I also did not take the stance that eggs were dairy because I should know that they are meat. I could not have been on a diabetic diet for months without knowing this simple fact. Of course I can back down when I know something is right! I do not have to prove people wrong! Especially a child. That most certainly is not me!

I did not, in the heat of the moment, insist that eggs came from cows! I am a college educated woman I certainly know this is not true. Given that I work with farmers all day long, I know the difference between a cow and a chicken, so I could not have been the one to blurt this statement out! Definitely not me!

I also did not run straight to my laptop when I came home to prove that said child was wrong about eggs being a meat! That would not be me! I know better! I also did not send an apology to said child and everyone that was present because I was not wrong! There would be no need to apologize!

8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so silly! I love "not me" Monday's!!! They make me LOL! Love you, Bren

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning, visiting from SITS.

    I am tagging you with a photo tag if your interested. Details on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm talking to you right now, but I LOVE these posts!! Too funny.

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great not me's. You sure are a feisty one, aren't you?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I played Bowling Wii with my daughter this weekend and had to put her in her place when she started gloating a little to much :) Good fun that Wii!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Not Me Monday!!

    I would hate to come up against you in a game!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for showing me my poor little 9 yr old daughter can hold her own to a very competitive grown woman insisting that a cow lays eggs! Nice job E, but she almost ripped your poor little head off!

    ReplyDelete