
Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
Okay, sorry to my loyal readers... It has been weeks since I have done a regular Not Me! Monday. With Stellan being in the hospital, I really haven't felt like doing one. I mean, what is a Not Me! Monday without our fearless leader MckMama anyway? However, I need some humor right now, and by golly, today you are going to get it! :)
I did not get so excited about the appearance of Stink Bait's first tooth that I posted it on Twitter and Facebook! I did not immediately call Memaw and tell her all about it! I also did not call the sitter to tell her, but she wasn't answering her phone. So she was not one of the last to know when I told her this morning! :) The reason I am not all excited about this is because it took Tater Bug until he was 16 months old to make a tooth appearance! Oh yes, you read that right! He was walking first!
I did not work with April on the new Little Bugz logo! It is not completed! I do not think she did a fantabulous job! I am not uber excited about the launch of the new layout for the website! :) Feel free to not tell me what you think about it!

I did not have two paying photoshoots! I was not totally excited about them both. They were not back to back on the same day. I did not do a lot of bending, crouching, and moving around during the shoots! I was not totally sore the next day! :) Who says photography is not hard work? I did not have a blast doing them both!
Tater Bug did not declare "My toe is broken" to us the other day. Golf Man and I did not look at each other and totally bust up laughing. Luckily, in our household, a kiss does not make a broken toe all better! :) Tater Bug did not come out with some zingers for us over and over again causing us to break out into hysterics! Toddlers are not good for that! (Makes is easier not to kill them when they are at your heals screaming "I WANT MILK!!!" while you are hurriedly trying to get to the fridge to get them milk.)
I did not assist in the photo shoots of our local NICU babies! I did not have a blast doing it! I did not realize how quick I am on the computer and had all CD's burned for the families before I left! I do not hope to learn much more in the future from these! I can not wait to do it again! Speaking of... I am not seriously considering doing the wedding I was talking about. I am not scared, but also intrigued at the same time. I do not wish to test out my artistic abilities in trying to capture their event beautifully. I will not be studying for the next month so I don't screw it up! :)
I will not be praying soooo hard during Stellan's surgery tomorrow. I do not ask you to do the same. I also will not ask you to pray for my friend K (mentioned in the award post) and her little guy. He did not get some tests done in Boston with some not so good results. I am not worried sick about him.
So what have you not done?

Great Little Bugz graphic!
ReplyDeleteAwesome that you had two jobs! I would be sore too!!
Nicu-how cute!!!
Happy Monday!!
ReplyDeleteA tooth for Stink Bait! Please post a pic soon, I just CAN'T believe it!?!?! He's just a wee tot! :) I'm thrilled your weekend went great with your photog jobs (sorry you're sore! OUCH!), but so happy you got some moolah to show for it! Yay!!! And I'm excited you're going to do the wedding~I think it'll be a great experience and some wonderful $$! You deserve it, and I know you'll be spectacular! Shine on my dear!!! Happy to learn Tater Bug's toe is a kiss fixable "broken." Silly boy! And we too will be keeping Stellan close to our hearts! Love you, Bren
ReplyDeleteFunny, my kids got their first teeth VERY late too!
ReplyDeleteOaky, I'm just gonna through this out there. If ther is ANY chance you are going to be in Washington, D.C. in October for ShareUnion.......you better bring your camera! Those photos are adorable! You make me want to jump on a plane and fly down for a family photo shoot!! Maybe I could mail you a child for the day??
Ah, that should have read OKAY, not oaky!
ReplyDeleteYou are soooo inspiring me with your photography. A very useful class, unlike the one I am taking ;-)
ReplyDeleteLurve the logo!!
I hope these 2 little guys will pull through ok...
carma
For some reason, this post didn't show up on my Dashboard. It's been "glitching" lately, it seems.
ReplyDeleteHappy Belated Monday.
PS - I just saw Stinkbait's pic under mine on Stellan's ORANGE blog. =0)
I can't believe that Tater Bug was 16 months old before he got a tooth?! Incredible!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the new graphic!
I LOVE the logo...it looks so adorable! And congrats on getting the photo shoots...I bet it is hard work! Funny I never even thought of that before but I bet you do a ton of moving around without even thinking about it until the muscles get all sore.
ReplyDelete