Monday, May 11, 2009

Not Me Monday 5-11-09




Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I did not blog stalk MckMama and get the number 2 spot on Mr. Linky! It did not generate over 1200 hits to my blog!

I did not have to reprimand Golf Man for stinking up the car on the way home from a birthday party! He was not blaming it on the innocent children in the back seat. He did not have the audacity to say "I don't smell nuthin!" I was not gagging as we pulled into the driveway! I did not just about rip the handle off of the door trying to get it open! We were not still rolling when I finally did escape the toxic fumes!

I did not have a wonderful birthday! Golf Man and I did not go out to eat while Memaw and Pappy watched the boys! We did not have a birthday celebration as a family when we went to pick them up! Memaw did not bake me a buttermilk pie! It was not too warm to cut! I did not have to wait until the next day to eat it! Speaking of the next day...

I do not have ANOTHER Deep Vein Thrombosis! I am not only 33! My feet were not swollen when I got home Thursday. I was not immediately alarmed! I did not call my mom. We did not go straight to urgent care. She did not tell me "If I find another clot I am going to beat you!" She did not, in fact, find another clot! I am not on Lovenox shots twice a day and coumadin! I have not been checked twice in the past for blood clotting disorders. They did not both come back negative! I am not baffled as to why this has happened AGAIN!

Despite the drama going into the weekend, I did not have a nice mother's day! Saturday, I did not take the boys to a birthday party. (BTW Happy Birthday A!) Golf Man was not at the race track. I did not bring them home, give them both baths, and put them to bed. Tater Bug did not insist on laying in Mommy's bed and watching cartoons. We did not both end up snuggling and asleep within the hour. It was not soooo wonderful. I did not hear "I wuv you mommy" before drifting off into slumber! I do not love that kid!

This is not my 100th post!!!! I have not had much to say for the past 5 months! I do not have a little grab bag of goodies to give away! I did not plan on taking a picture of said goodies and listing them out for this post. I did not get a little sidetracked! You will not have to just trust me that it will be worth your while! You can not enter by leaving a comment to this post!!! I will not keep the giveaway open until the next time I post!!!! Please, do not enter!!!

What did you not do?

15 comments:

  1. Hey girl! I am so excited that despite your DVT leading into the weekend that you had an exceptional Mother's Day (and Saturday!) YAY!! I so know you needed that. And snuggling with Tater Bug to hear "I wuv you Mommmy" just before falling asleep~totally priceless! Also happy to hear you had a terrific birthday! But I have to ask, what is buttermilk pie? Sounds like I'm missing out on yet another of your Mom's wonderful creations!?!?!?! Love you, Bren

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you had a wonderful birthday and Mother's Day! I hope they find an answer for why you keep on getting these clots. Your boys are just too cute!

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Monday and Happy belated bday!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much going on at your place! Hope you are feeling better..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey you!! Glad you were able to get up and get out on Saturday.

    Glad you had a great mother's day.

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  6. A give-away? Did I hear the words GIVE-AWAY?! ha ha ha

    Happy Monday Aileigh! Keep those feet and your chin UP!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you are feeling better...it sounds like you had a great weekend and Mother's Day!! Congrats on post #100!! Doesn't it feel like a big milestone!! I was SUPER excited to get to #100!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday! and Happy Mother's Day! hope your thrombosis heals quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad your birthday and Mother's Day were nice!! I try blog stalking MckMama's site for a high number on the Mr Linky my kids always distract me. Ah well.. what can you do right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. you did not use 1000 exclamation points in your blog post!!!!!!
    i did not laugh at your husband blaming noxious fumes on your sweet innocent boys. that would not be like my family at all!!
    congrats on a top ten. you rock.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love you "Not Me Mondays" Thinking of you and those darn clots, hope they can figure it all out. Glad you and the boys are doing awesome!!

    Hugs
    Carissa

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on 100 posts! Wow, 1200 hits?? Crazy! Glad you were able to have a nice weekend despite your current health.

    ReplyDelete