
Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
Well, I have taken a hiatus from Not Me! Monday, but I can stand it no more! I need my weekly therapy and I need it NOW! Sorry to all of my loyal followers that look forward to this post! Things have just been hectic! Literally!
I have not spent the last 4 weeks very very very busy with photography! I have not done pregnanciez, babiez, kidz, teenagerz, familiez, and MY VERY FIRST wedding all in the last month! You can not check them all out over here. I have not enjoyed every minute of it! I did not book a second wedding and do not have a potential third one lined up! I do not think, though, that I could have done better. I am not my worst critic!
I did not watch my 8 month old son cut ALL FOUR front top teeth in a matter of 3 days! I also did not have a case of pink eye storm through my house not once, but twice! Tater Bug AND Stink Bait do not currently have it in BOTH EYES! Golf Man has not been sick for two weeks as well! I will not be glad when all the sickies go away and stay away!
I did not let my 3 year old veg in front of the t.v. most of the day when his daddy was gone ALL day. I did not feel totally guilty for that! We did not watch Wall-E about a million times! I did not declare "Foreign Contaminate" while changing Stink Bait's dirty diaper! I am not goofy like that!
We did not attend two birthday parties on Saturday! One for my aunt (and babysitter) K and her twin sister B and the other for my dear friend's little girl A! K & B are not 40 over the hill. I am not extending a
"Happy Birthday!!!!"
to all three of them! I also did not work Saturday morning making it a super long day! I did not enjoy every minute of it!
"Happy Birthday!!!!"
to all three of them! I also did not work Saturday morning making it a super long day! I did not enjoy every minute of it!
What did you not do this week?

great job iwth the pics!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat photos!
ReplyDeleteYou've had me reading your blog since I found your Sparkley Boobie post. That was hilarious!
Have a fantastic week!!!
I can not believe how your photography biz is booming! I'm thrilled for you!
ReplyDeleteMan, how do I get my photography business going like you have?! I'm so jealous!!!!
ReplyDeleteYou go girl! Have a great Monday!
Wow! You have been busy! My little guy is cutting his top two teeth right now, and it is no fun!
ReplyDeleteForeign Contaminate...now that's funny stuff!!
ReplyDeleteHey girl! I hope you're stopping every once in awhile to take a breath!!! So so thrilled and honest to goodness happy that I was able to be a part of your SUPER busy weekend. Miss you all so much already! And we are SO loving A's b-day presents...she looks A-dorable! Thanks!!! Love, Bren
ReplyDeleteHi, My name is Jen and I was wanting to email you. I've been a reader of your blog for a couple of months and commented from time to time. I have recently gone through dealing with a blood clot and thought it would nice to swap stories!! I couldn't find you email on your blog so if you have time can you email me? jenieshell@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteThanks!
Jen
You sound so happy despite all the craziness you have going on. Pink Eye- uggh. I remember those days...Great NMM :D
ReplyDeleteAll four teeth AND pink eye?! Things have been rough over at your house! Hope you're pulling out of it!
ReplyDelete