Too much Testosterone and not enough Estrogen
Oh yeah, I love my kitchen!
OMG *I* love your kitchen!!! I bet you could make some MEAN blue/green swinger things in there!!
Ummmm...no, 'I' LOVE your kitchen...I'll be moving in shortly after you do~hoping for some good home cookin'! :) LOVE IT!!!!!!!!! 'Bout time some pics showed up. ;) Love you, Bren
Wow, that's huge!!!! I'm jealous!
I can be there tonight at 5 for some yummy food.It looks really pretty Aimee! If we ever build a house, I'll let you pick out all the stuff for it!
Wow I'm shocked how fast your house is coming along. Great for your family!!!
BEAUTIFUL!!!!
Is that ORANGE!??!?!
OMG *I* love your kitchen!!! I bet you could make some MEAN blue/green swinger things in there!!
ReplyDeleteUmmmm...no, 'I' LOVE your kitchen...I'll be moving in shortly after you do~hoping for some good home cookin'! :) LOVE IT!!!!!!!!! 'Bout time some pics showed up. ;) Love you, Bren
ReplyDeleteWow, that's huge!!!! I'm jealous!
ReplyDeleteI can be there tonight at 5 for some yummy food.It looks really pretty Aimee! If we ever build a house, I'll let you pick out all the stuff for it!
ReplyDeleteWow I'm shocked how fast your house is coming along. Great for your family!!!
ReplyDeleteBEAUTIFUL!!!!
ReplyDeleteIs that ORANGE!??!?!
ReplyDelete